The auFormNumber class is part of the auLib package. It is defined in the auForm.php file.
This class is used to add a numeric input field to a form. Create an object from this class and add it to an auFormContainer object.
new auFormNumber($name, $label, $tooltip, $required, $default, $width, $maxlength, $minval, $maxval, $step)
Creates a new numeric input form field.
- $name = Name to submit the field as.
- $label = Label to display with the field. Default is blank.
- $tooltip = Tooltip text to display when the mouse is over the label. Default is none.
- $required = Whether a value is required in this field. Default is not required.
- $default = Default value for this field. Default is blank / unchecked.
- $width = Width of the field in characters. Default is browser default.
- $maxlength = The maximum number of characters the field can accept. Default is unlimited.
- $minval = The minimum acceptable value the field can accept. Default is no minimum.
- $maxval = The maximum acceptable value the field can accept. Default is no maximum.
- $step = Values must be a multiple of this number. Default is no step.