The auFormButtons class is part of the auLib package. It is defined in the auForm.php file.
This class is used to add a submit button or multiple submit buttons to a form. Create an object from this class and add it to an auFormContainer object.
new auFormButtons($text, $tooltip, $name, $cancel)
Creates a new form submit button or form submit buttons.
- $text = Text to display on the button. Pass an array to have multiple buttons on one line.
- $tooltip = Tooltip text to display when the mouse is over the button. Pass an array parallel to $text if $text was an array. Default is none.
- $name = Name that should be used for the button. Must be the same for all buttons. Default is 'submit'.
- $cancel = URL that should be used as a cancel link to the right of the buttons. Default is not to show a cancel link.
Gets the name that submit buttons are sent to the server as.
- @return = Name that submit buttons are sent to the server as.