Scripts can use this class to more easily generate RSS feeds.
- Create an auFeed object with the appropriate values for the feed.
- Add items to the feed with AddItem().
- Call End() to finish the feed.
new auFeed($title, $url, $description, $copyright, $lang)
Creates a new feed with the specified properties.
- $title = Title of the feed.
- $url = URL where the contents of the feed can be found. Default is the website front page.
- $description = A description of the feed. Default is none.
- $copyright = The copyright of the contents of the feed. Default is none.
- $lang = The language of the feed. Default is 'en-us'.
AddItem($description, $title, $url, $date, $id, $idLink)
Adds an item to the feed. All parameters are optional, but either $description or $title must be provided.
- $description = Item description. Default is none.
- $title = Item title. Default is none.
- $url = URL where the content can be found on the main website. Default is none.
- $date = Unix timestamp for the item. Default is none.
- $id = Unique identifier for the item. Default is none.
- $idLink = Whether the ID is a link. Default is not a link.
Ends the feed.